For over 60 years, RPS Bollinger Sports & Leisure has been working hard to meet the insurance needs of amateur sports organizations, from national governing (Olympic) bodies to local sports leagues. Through its exclusive nationwide programs, RPS Bollinger provides an array of insurance products to cover sports injuries and lawsuits as well as risk management and claims services.
RPS Bollinger’s long history in sports insurance gives them a particular expertise and insight into the unique needs, exposures and operations of large, small, for-profit and not-for-profit sports organizations. Their hands-on approach minimizes the administrative burden on sports associations so they can dedicate their time to the business of sports – and get out and play.
Client benefits include:
- Policy coverages specifically tailored to meet the needs of amateur sports
- Strong insurance company relations and market clout, enabling RPS Bollinger to negotiate high quality program design and competitive pricing
- Superior claims handling, responsive service, and watchful oversight of the claims process
- A firm understanding of organizational needs and financial goals
- Creativity and forward thinking, leading to enhancements and innovations in coverage and services
- High-level, professional service to clients and their members that goes beyond the industry norm
Click here to learn more.